Meet the Trainers
“I pride myself on being a personal trainer that practices a variety of training methods in order to easily adapt to any client or goal and ensure my clients are always enjoying the process.”
Katie is one of the most sought-after weight-loss, nutrition and life coaches in Georgia. Her integrative philosophy and body-mind approach comes from a strong background in martial arts and dance. Katie has worked at some of the world’s most prestigious golf clubs training golf professionals and their families. She recently moved from the Medalist Village Club and Spa in Hobe Sound, Florida to come train in Augusta.
Katie offers sessions from 5AM-10PM Monday through Saturday. All sessions are to be held in her home studio based in Grovetown.
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist
- NASM Fitness Nutrition Specialist
- NASM Performance Enhancement Specialist
- BSc Exercise Science and Nutrition and Biochemistry
- MS Exercise Science and MS Microbiology (pending)
- MTPT- Muay Thai Certified Personal Trainer
- TRX- Certified Trainer
- Three Dimensional Kettlebell Training Certified
- Barefoot Training Specialist Level 1
- Pre- and Post-Natal Conditioning Specialist
- Exercise Science Guest Professor
- 15 years experience.
- Les Mills Certified Combat, Pump, CX, Flow, Sprint, RPM, Grit, and Jam.
- Fitness Columnist
Nicholas takes an approach to lifestyle change that goes beyond physical appearance. His focus is on mental health, nutrition, spirituality, environment, fat loss, strength training, and cardiovascular exercise.
Specializing foremost in boxing and MMA training, Nicholas has developed new skills to branch out in to other types of fitness. He customizes and runs you through an energetic and specialized workout built for your body and your goals!
He utilizes tools and methods like Cross Fit, Kettlebells, Resistance Training, kickboxing and more!
ACE Certified Personal Trainer
10 years experience
Les Mills Certified Combat, Pump, Grit, and Jam
Certified Boxing Fitness Trainer
US Navy 2003-2012
Nicholas specializes in body sculpting, focusing on weight loss, cardio training, strength training and nutrition. He is passionate about helping clients change their bodies, and their lives.
An Augusta native that started her fitness career in York, England before moving back to the States. She uses her circus arts knowledge to create a fun fitness environment!
- NETA Personal Trainer
- Spin City Stretching & Flexibility
- The Flex Academy Flexibility
- Advanced Stretching
- Spin City Anatomy & Physiology
- XPERT Aerial Hoop
- Vertical Dance Beginner Pole Fitness
- Spin City Intermediate Pole Fitness
- Spin City Advanced Pole Fitness
- Levity Aerial Yoga
Allyson is a certified personal trainer and her specialties are flexibility training and helping women achieve their pull up!
She has been training circus arts for the past 10 years and has been teaching group fitness classes for nearly just as long!
A Certified and insured Aerial Yoga Instructor at Aerial Artistry Studio
- Trained in Aerial Yoga since 03/2013
- Trained in Aerial Lyra since 04/2017
- Trained in Pole Fitness since 06/2018
- Organized and hosted Aerial Arts and Creative Side of Augusta PhotoShoot 06/2018
The Aerial Artistry, aerial arts studio, is located at 266 Bobby Jones Expressway; Suite 19; Augusta, GA 30907.
*Sessions with Jennifer do not include a meal plan.
This must be a separate purchase. Book directly with Jennifer by calling 762-585-4536